WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Your personal information will be required when signing up for an account, making purchases and signing up for marketing promotions and deals. This information may include:
- name and contact information;
- details of your purchase and delivery information;
- card payment details when making a purchase;
- details you provide when contacting us with queries, website issues and records of visits to our website;
Personal information will still be collected even if a purchase is not completed. We will still gather information relating to your activity on our website to aid us in improving our tailoring services to you as an individual when visiting our site.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service possible, some reasons may be:
- to make your visit to our website as relevant to you as possible;
- when purchasing from us, aiding in a smooth transition in getting your product to you in the most effective manner, by offering you tracking services, refund options, and contact to customer services;
- for accounting purposes and internal record keeping;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
WHO DO WE SHARE IT WITH?
No data will be shared with third parties except if required by law.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
We may contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you via telephone, mail, or email using the contact information you have provided to us. By providing your details through the website, you are agreeing to this.
If you would like to restrict your personal data on our website:
- look for the tick box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes when filling in a form on the website
- contact us if you change your mind after previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and we will update your information
Your personal information that has been provided to us will never be sold or distributed to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law.
Any personal information that we hold about you may be requested by yourself in writing. A small fee may be payable depending on the size of the data request. Please write or email us as soon as possible, at the below address on the Contact Us section if you require a copy of your personal information we hold or if you are under the belief that any information we have is incorrect or incomplete and will update our records.
I-Tel Group will not retain personal data for longer than is reasonably necessary. Certain data will need to be retained longer than others and will be at the discretion of the company or that required by law. The data we hold will be regularly reviewed and anything that is no longer needed, will be deleted. An information that we deem useful for providing our customers with the best service, will be stored in a safe, secure manner.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
We are committed to safeguarding your information and ensuring it is secure by putting in suitable procedures to protect the information we collect online.
I-Tel Group is the data controller in regards to the GDPR Regulations 2018. For any queries requiring what data we hold on record for you, or you believe the information we have on file is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by one of the manners below:
Call: 029 2049 2111; Lines open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
Write to us:
Unit 2 Charnwood Park